The arrangements for the May 126th Wayne’s car enthusiasts drive and lunch are below.
– Wednesday 6 September – the forecast is a reasonable 15 deg. With a 8% chance of rain. So it is definitely tops down.
– starting at the Rivulet Café, bottom of Anglesea Street, South Hobart, around 10.15am for morning coffee.
– parking – plenty of space in the new parking area so park as many as we can there as it’s a wonderful photo opportunity and leaves spaces closer to the swings etc for the young families.
– departing around11.15am and arriving around 12.15pm for lunch. The cost is $30 a head, with two course, 5 choices main including vegetarian and 3 desserts
– Venue clue – We are heading south.
– RSVP required by 5.00pm on Monday 4th September to email@example.com with a CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
– wear your name badge if you have one.
RSVP’S are essential and that they must be honoured, and please make sure that you receive the route instructions at the C3 café for checking off so that we can inform the venue of final numbers before we leave. It may be necessary to cap numbers for some future runs.
Also when leaving the C3 café we nominate a leader and nobody should leave until indicated by the lead car. That will prevent the chaos that occurred on exiting on our last run. Some newer participants may not have been aware of this so I forgive you!
Remaining drives for the year are as follows,
September – Wednesday 6th (126th Drive) – To be arranged by Lyn Cengia
October – Wednesday 4th (127th Drive) – To be arranged by Martin Pederson
November – Wednesday 1st (128th Drive) – To be arranged by Bob Leeson
December – Wednesday 6th (129th Drive) – to be arranged by Paul Haddad
Cheers for now,
Green 1953 MGTF. Blue Merc. SLK230
Phone: 0457 354 645