Dear Car Enthusiasts
The arrangements for the December 117th Wayne’s Monthly Car Enthusiasts’ Drive and Lunch are below:
- Wednesday 7 Dec – the long term forecast is “High chance of showers (90%) 10-20 mm, 18 degrees”, so I guess it’s a roof-on day?
- Starting at the C3 Cafe, around 10.15am for morning coffee.
- Parking for lunch – parking instructions will be provided in the route handout.
- Departing soon after 11.15am and arriving around 12.30pm for lunch. The cost is $40 a head, which includes your first drink and a two-course lunch (three choices for main, two choices for dessert, served as alternate drop in order to get the meals out as soon as possible).
- Venue clue – we have been there once before, it was a favourite of Wayne’s, and we will be driving in a big anticlockwise loop, ending up not too far from where we start. Lots of curvy roads along the way.
- RSVP required by 5.00pm on Monday 5 Dec. However, early advice of attendance would be appreciated so that I can give the venue a good idea of numbers by Monday morning.
(Ph: 0419262174 Email: email@example.com)
- Wear your name badge if you have one.
Remaining drives for the year are as follows,
January – As per Wayne’s tradition there is no run in January, but the South East Rally is on for those interested.
February – Wednesday 1st February – to be arranged by Robin Wilmot
See you Wed 7th Dec,
Paul and Kerry Haddad