Welcome to the JCCT Technical Archive
This page lists a variety of technical articles relating to the Jaguar / Daimler marque, and to cars, engines, tyres – anything automotive.
Articles come from a variety of sources, including member submissions, shared information from other clubs, and general internet-sourced material of interest.
We welcome you to peruse these articles, and to submit your own, for the enjoyment of others. Articles about your experiences are most welcome, as are stories about maintenance, repair, and improvements to cars, and about problems that you have experienced.
- Jaguar Series III E-Type – The Project
- Rebuilding XJ In-Dash Air Conditioning Unit – Part 2
- Rebuilding XJ In-Dash Air Conditioning Unit – Part 1
- Let There Be Light
- Replacing the Headlining in a Mk 2
- Heater Core Replacement
- Tacho Tinkerings
- Caring for Tyres and Batteries in the Cold
- Correct Tyre Inflation
- Electronic Speedos
- Fighting the Flaw in the 4.2 Engine Block
- Jaguar V12 Cooling Issues
- Mk 2 Steering Notes
- Needles in a Haystack
- On-Board Electronic Sensors
- Oxygen Sensors
- S Type Rear Brake Calibration
- When Oils ain’t Oils
Please note the JCCT reserves to right to publish – or not publish – articles at its discretion. Any articles published here are offered in good faith, with no guarantee as to their accuracy or suitability to your needs.