NOTE: Car is in parts, not driveable.
It’s a 1964 3.8 Manual with overdrive and a Thornton Power-Lok diff.
Aside from the engine and the overdrive all parts to complete the car are included.
• New front and rear ( heated ) screens.
• All rubber parts.
• New wiring loom ( installed). Modified for fusing individual services and for 80 amp alternator.
• New MWS silver painted spoked wheels.
• New wheel hubs, brake discs, four pot alloy front calipers, overhauled and plated rear calipers.
• Period air conditioning mounted in the boot. Compressor and condensers are in the front of the car.
More than happy to provide more info.
Here is a link to photos of the car in its present state.
|The JCCT will publish, free of charge, classified advertisements relating to Jaguar or Daimler cars and parts.Ads are accepted in good faith, and will be checked for suitability prior to being accepted for publication.Advertisements accepted for publication will appear on this website for four months, unless the advertiser cancels or renews the advertisement, either online, or via an agent of the JCCT.
The advertiser agrees to accept full responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisement, and for the suitability for any stated purpose, and further agrees that the Jaguar Car Club of Tasmania will bear no responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Any dispute arising from an advertisement or the items therein will be solely between the advertiser and the buyer.